York U LeaderShape Institute® 2015
YorkU LeaderShape Institute 2015 will be held inclusively from Sunday, October 25 to Friday, October 30, 2015.
We are thrilled to partner once again with LeaderShape®. LeaderShape® will be facilitating a six-day program called the LeaderShape Institute® that provides tools for participants to act consistently on their personal values and convictions, develop relationships, respect the dignity and contributions of all people, believe in a healthy disregard for the impossible and produce extraordinary results.
It’s a program of personal integrity and possibility – integrity, because you will be challenged to examine yourself and consider how and where your true values and interests align with your actions; possibility, because you will be encouraged to stretch the limits of your relationships and boundaries to produce more far-reaching results.
The W.K. Kellogg Report’s Executive Summary states that “…LeaderShape® is successfully increasing the ability of college leaders to create organizational visions. It is also increasing their general transformational leadership skills.”
Applicants must apply online through the
Deadline to apply is Monday, September 21
If you would like to find out more about the LeaderShape Institute® and its history please visit www.leadershape.org.
All applicable costs (including all program costs, transportation, accommodation and food) will be covered due to the generous support of campus and community partners.Additional Information:
– Location of the off-campus retreat centre will be confirmed to successful applicants.
– Transportation and meals during the retreat are supplied by SCLD.
– Sixty (60) participants will be invited to attend in total.
– Successful applicants are required to sign a participation agreement prior to attending the retreat.
– A complete itinerary will be made available to all successful applicants prior to departure.
– Due to the nature and location of the retreat, participants must be available to attend all scheduled days.
- Preference will be given to returning students.
Please feel free to email Saba at email@example.com, if you have any questions.