Not Selected

Event Time and Date

Thursday, October 18 2012, 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM

Full-time international students can apply for an Off Campus Work Permit if they have been registered full-time for at least 6 months out of the last 12 months and have maintained good academic standings. To continue to be eligible to hold an off campus work permit, you must maintain academic eligibility. However, in your final term (eg. Winter term) of studies you may be registered part-time and continue to use your Off Campus Work Permit.

More information can be found at our website.

280A York Lanes