Looking for extracurricular hours on your YorkU transcript and/ or a reference letter???? Interested in science, technology or just learning new things, then this club is for you. We are a new club and are looking for a great team to start up with. You will be part of the growth and success of this club. You get extracurricular hours and a reference letter. Not to mention a break from school and have fun. You have opportunities to network and meet new people. New Horizons is HIRING new executive members! We are looking for dedicated individuals who would like to join our Podcast club! The positions available are as follow:
- 1 Marketing Director: Responsible for running the club’s social media and creating the brochures
- 1 Media Director: Responsible for club’s artistic vision; combining art & technology and creating visual communicative designs
- 1 Podcast Director: Responsible for club’s audio; creating, planning and scheduling the interviews
- 2 Artistic Designers: Assisting the media director in creating visual designs
- 2 Marketing Promoters: Assisting the marketing director with the club promotions
- 2 Webmasters: Responsible for creating and maintaining the club’s website
- 4 Video Designers: Assisting the media director to designing, editing, and creating mini-videos
- 5 Interviewers: Assisting the podcast director in creating interviews
If you are interested to become an executive member, please send in your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. IN ADDITION, if you are applying for one of the following positions; media director, artistic designer, and video designer, please send us your portfolio with minimum 3 pieces of your best works. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview! For more information, please send us an email! We look forward to having you be a part of our team!
DON'T FORGET TO: request a membership here at YorkU connect and like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/newhorizonspodcastclub/
NOTE: We choose our applicants based on first come first serve.
ALSO, DON’T MISS THE DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 19th, 2016.